American Tourister Warranty Policy
Three Year Warranty
American Tourister products are made of high quality laboratory-tested materials. The warranty is offered against possible defects in material and workmanship of this product from the date of its original purchase.
In the event of such a defect occurring during the warranty period, please return this product, at your expense, to the nearest American Tourister dealer or to an official American Tourister service centre. American Tourister, will repair your product at no charge. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
When making a claim, it is mandatory to provide proof of purchase by handing in the warranty certificate, duly completed by the retailer, or the Certificate together with a dated receipt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This warranty is limited to the value of the product.
- It does not cover any damage caused by misuse or neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or damage by a common carrier i.e. airline damages (e.g. zip errors, cracks, dents, de-shaping/scratches, tearing of fabric).
- If your product is damaged for such reasons, you can still contact your dealer or an American Tourister authorized service centre; they will be able to advise you and suggest the necessary repairs at the appropriate cost.
- Defects of material or workmanship discovered after expiration of the warranty period can be repaired, but this will be charged at the applicable rates.
- Locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of product or its content.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: It’s very important to inspect your luggage immediately after it has been handled by a carrier. When damaged, submit a claim to the airline at the place of its arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.